- Computational Brain Science and Complex Networks with Matlab/SPM
- Ken Wakita (Social network analysis) and Prof. Hiroyuki Akama (Computational brain science)
- Monday 10:45-12:15
I teach the first half of the “Computational Brain Science and Complex Networks with Matlab/SPM” class. My part deals with social network analysis using Matlab.
A pointer to the online course material is provided during the class. If you fail to attend the class, ask me for the pointer via email.
- Course introduction and guidance (with Prof. Akama)
- Introduction to social network analysis
- Getting started with MATLAB
- Social network analysis with MATLAB
- Small world phenomenon
- Scale-free networks
- Advanced topic
Please consult OCW-i about the second half of the course fought by Prof. Akama.